- Farm Service Agency - FSA news, services and programs dedicated to achieving an economically and environmentally sound future for American Agriculture.
- The Cattle Range - Internet marketplace for cattlemen.
- National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center - NWS issues river and flood forecasts for the Nation and provides hydrometeorological data and products to support the Nation's water resources managers. Shows Snow Water Equivalent, Snow Covered Area, Air Temperature Daily Mean, Change in SWE, Air Temp Thawing Degree Days, Percent of Average SWE, Change in Snow Cover, Air Temp Freezing Degree Days.
- USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service - Programs, Topics Resources and more...
- Beef.org - Organizational site of the beef industry with lots of cattle related subjects.
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
- Western States Weather - Weather map for current watches, warnings, statements and advisories in the Western States
- Western U.S. Climate Historical Summaries - Covers all Western States. Includes Temperature, Sunshine, Sky Cover, Station Pressure, Humidity, Precipitation and Wind.
- Western US Cloud Cover - Image provided by Colorado State University
- Earth Observatory - The purpose of NASA's Earth Observatory is to provide a freely-accessible publication on the Internet where the public can obtain new satellite imagery and scientific information about our home planet.
- Wyoming Annual Precipitation Map
- Colorado Annual Precipitation Map
- Idaho Annual Precipitation Map
- Arizona Annual Precipitation Map
- Geologic History of the Western US - Provides brief descriptive narrative of the geologic history.
- Bureau of Land Management WyomingWyoming Game & Fish
- Colorado Ranching For Wildlife Program
- Colorado Division of Wildlife
- Wyoming Water Law - A Summary (PDF format download)
- Water Rights Conversion Table
- Wyoming Open Spaces Initiative Wyomingites have demonstrated a desire for healthy, open landscapes, vibrant communities, and growing economies. The Wyoming Open Spaces Initiative is a long-term project designed to support working landscapes for agriculture, wildlife, and sustainable communities through applied research, information, education, and community-based decision making.
- The Nature Conservancy works with landowners to safeguard native plants and animals and their habitats. Landowners work with us to create conservation easements -- a voluntary, permanent agreement conveying a portion of their development rights. The landowner retains ownership while realizing significant tax benefits, and is better able to keep family land intact for future generations. They also acquire important habitat, either by purchase or donation, and then provide stewardship according to a scientifically developed plan. Land acquisition projects encourage visitors and, in most cases, accommodate traditional land uses such as livestock grazing.
- Wyoming Stock Growers Agricultural Land Trust Organization dedicated to Wyoming’s ranching and farming heritage. Goal is to provide agriculture landowners with land conservation options to enhance their business planning to remain productive and independent today, and better prepared to pass on their tradition to future generations.
- Yampa Valley Land Trust Northwest Colorado's non-profit, land conservation organization. Dedicated to the conservation of natural, scenic, agricultural, historic and open land resources throughout the region.
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum - The Mission is to preserve and interpret the heritage of the American West for the enrichment of the public.
Recreation, Travel & Cultural Links
- Colorado Information - The official Colorado State site.
- Wyoming Travel & Tourism
- Wyoming Visitor Guide - Interesting variety of Wyoming related activities and events.
- Wyoming Calendar of Events
- Wyoming's Carbon County - Excellent online resource for Carbon County visitors. Information about fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, hiking, hot springs and more, all within easy reach of the Interstate highway 80 corridor.
- Laramie, Wyoming Tourism - Official tourism office for Laramie, Wyoming
- Arizona Guide - Comprehensive guide to everything Arizona.
- Cowboy.com - The Western Search Engine from American Cowboy Magazine.
- Dude Ranches - Great Outdoor Recreation Pages guide to visiting dude ranches.
Wyoming Business Links
- Laramie Chamber of Commerce
- Kemmerer Chamber of Commerce
- wyomingbusiness.org - The Wyoming Business Council's official web site. Lots of valuable information about Wyoming business and more.
- Wyoming Chambers of Commerce - All the local chambers of commerce in Wyoming by town.
- Synergist Saddles - One of the top custom saddlers in the USA with generations of experience in outfitting the best horseman and horsewomen in the west.
- WyomingTradingPost.com - Western lifestyle, cowboy, rancher, horseman and horsewoman dedicated online store offering a variety of products including gifts, books, clothing and more.
Colorado Business Links
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade
- Colorado Labor & Industry
- Colorado Natural Horsemanship Center - Home of GentleHorses.com and Jim Rea, one of the top horse trainers in the USA . Jim practices the ageless concepts of natural horsemanship where communication with the horse in a completely non-violent way leads to superior relationships between rider and horse. Gentle horses for sale, hay sales and a variety of horse health products.
Building and Construction
- CreativeHousePlans.com - Excellent house plan resource with a long history of personal service.
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Douglas Budget Online - Weekly paper serving Douglas, Converse County, and Wyoming.
- Green River STAR - Weekly that covers offers news, classifieds, obituaries, and legals for Sweetwater County, WY.
- Jackson Hole - News, commentary, humor, politics, personalities, and more.
- Lovell Chronicle - Covers Lovell, Byron, and Cowley, Wyoming.
- News-Record, The - Daily paper in Campbell County providing news and classifieds to the Gillette area.
- Sheridan Press, The - Daily news coverage.
- Wyoming Tribune-Eagle - Daily news and information for Cheyenne and surrounding communities.
- Range Magazine - Online ezine that covers Western issues, its people, lifestyles, lands and wildlife.
- KGWN - CBS affiliate.
- Wyoming Outdoors - Radio network airing weekly fishing reports and hunting information.
- Wyoming Public Radio - Broadcast highlights, news, contact information, and streamed broadcast of Wyoming's statewide public radio station.
- Yellowstone Public Radio - Listener supported public radio in Montana and northern Wyoming.